Guerrilla Recon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guerrilla Recon

Guerrilla Recon Team Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Case Report #4: Echo1 G36c selector switch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

Case Report #4: Echo1 G36c selector switch Empty
PostSubject: Case Report #4: Echo1 G36c selector switch   Case Report #4: Echo1 G36c selector switch I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:46 am

A) History and Description of Problem: Gun was bought brand new in 07', has had many upgrades. spring,piston,bushings,gears,shims..have been upgraded. The problem is the selector switch is broken. It is very hard to move and is now stuck on full auto.I think the selector plate may be the problem.

B) Findings and Conclusions: Found out when i took it apart that it was not the selector switch, but the right selector gears teeth broke in half, and on the left many teeth were missing.I dont know the actually part name, but its the selector switch's teeth-gear that meet the actual switch that were broke. i'll post more on it it references and discussions when i know more.

Broken teeth
Case Report #4: Echo1 G36c selector switch 00812

I found nothing else to be bad on it just the too selector gears
Case Report #4: Echo1 G36c selector switch 01310

C) Discussion: So this is the only place that sells this particular part http://www.khmountain.com/airsoft/product_info.php?products_id=941. correction i was told and found that evike has it to. http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=25_108&products_id=29721 I haven't order it yet and wont for a couple days. but i will continue my research.

D) References:
Back to top Go down

Case Report #4: Echo1 G36c selector switch
Page 1 of 1