Guerrilla Recon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guerrilla Recon

Guerrilla Recon Team Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th Empty
PostSubject: OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th   OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:37 am

1st Sword game at the Enumclaw A.O.

-----------After a failed attempt by the U.S Government to start a coup to overthrow Venezuelan's President Hugo Chavez, events took a turn in the wrong direction. Despite efforts to keep any ties linking the U.S to these attempts, President Chavez has sought measures to retaliate against the U.S.

72 hours ago a U.S military plane strayed into Venezuelan airspace. Venezuelan Defense Minister Gustavo Rangel said that the aircraft "practically flew over" the Island of La Orchila - where Venezuela has a military base and President Chavez has a residence - and another island before turning back. U.S Officials claimed the plane had "navigation problems."

Off in the Caribbean waters the Navy's 4th fleet have been mounting as tensions build. The forth fleet has been sending up recon planes every hour. Then, 24 hours ago one of these planes was conducting it's recon mission in severe weather conditions. This time, there were actual navigation problems and the plane was lost from radar somewhere over Mt. Pico Humboldt. It is believe that the plane went down somewhere on this mountain. The situation was complicated after NSWDG (The United States Naval Warfare Development Group) was notified that this plane was carrying a nuclear warhead...they now had a Broken Arrow.

To further complicate the situation there is a known Guerrilla camp near the suspected crash site. After the political train wreck between the U.S & Venezuelan government, the U.S. is guaranteed to receive no assistance from the Venezuelan Government in retrieving these pilots or the warhead. NSWDG has called up a SMU (Special Missions Unit) of Navy S.E.A.L's to conduct a covert operation to go in and locate the warhead and pilots, or their remains, before either fall into enemy hands.

12 hours ago Op: BROKEN ARROW began -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When: March 5th

Where: Enumclaw AO

Gearup: 1000

Start time: 1100

Cost: $5

Waiver: You must have a current waiver for 2011

Extra: Bring a few extra bucks to goto Pizza Hut after and brag about how you were the best and just "How many kills you had" and "How many times you DIDN'T goto re-spawn."

Plan on playing until around 1600, so bring your snacks, and hydration to last through the day. Oh yeah, and extra batteries, guns, and Bb's

Let's get this roster started!!!!!

30 spots available for lights, U.S. Forces (Multi-Cam, Desert uniforms)
30 spots available for Darks, Guerilla's (Regular woodlands, MARPAT, OD, Etc)
Back to top Go down
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

PostSubject: Re: OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th   OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:41 am

Conflict, Heisenberg, and I are going to attend this game! Its a 30p.v.30p with spots still available!
Back to top Go down
Gunny
Pvt. 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th   OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:59 am

sounds like its gonna be fun! Let me know how it goes!...I should be ready to go next month
Back to top Go down
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

PostSubject: Re: OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th   OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:37 am

So just to check Heisenberg you are still going to make it correct? and Conflict ill see you saturday morning 8:45 this time, wanna make sure my guns all in good shape and we get yours from Tank. Let me know fellas Smile
Back to top Go down
CONFLICT
Gunnery Sergeant
CONFLICT

PostSubject: Re: OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th   OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:36 am

Are we lights or dark???
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/conflictakasnoopy
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

PostSubject: Re: OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th   OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:00 am

Darks you have your bottoms! ill bring your top
Back to top Go down
CONFLICT
Gunnery Sergeant
CONFLICT

PostSubject: Re: OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th   OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:54 am

Yup dont forget my vest
Back to top Go down
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

PostSubject: Re: OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th   OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:01 am

I got it, as well as a little surprise for you bounce
Back to top Go down
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

PostSubject: Re: OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th   OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:55 am

Another successful game! And great weather we had! I think i got about 5-6 kills which isnt to bad Smile
Back to top Go down
CONFLICT
Gunnery Sergeant
CONFLICT

PostSubject: Re: OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th   OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:50 am

I got all my kills within 3 minutes at the end of the game when we were at the FOB. Good game for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th   OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OP:Broken Arrow Sat. March 5th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guerrilla Recon :: Upcoming War Events :: local Team Events-
Jump to: