Guerrilla Recon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guerrilla Recon

Guerrilla Recon Team Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sir Plus, Woodinville washinton

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

Sir Plus, Woodinville washinton Empty
PostSubject: Sir Plus, Woodinville washinton   Sir Plus, Woodinville washinton I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:51 pm

So i went out to the Sir Plus located in woodinville to see what they have. And they had a lot of stuff! Guns,camo,

gun parts, all kinds of accessories and bb's! Im thinking of going back soon! Any one interested in going let me

know. They have tiger stripe bdu's for 30$ pants 30$ tops..so im picking up mine. plus some other things Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CONFLICT
Gunnery Sergeant
CONFLICT

PostSubject: Re: Sir Plus, Woodinville washinton   Sir Plus, Woodinville washinton I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:52 am

yup I definitly wanna make a trip out when I got $ to spare
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/conflictakasnoopy
Gunny
Pvt. 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Sir Plus, Woodinville washinton   Sir Plus, Woodinville washinton I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:06 am

Ya ive been there thats were i got my camo from.That place is awesome! So much Airsoft stuff Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir Plus, Woodinville washinton   Sir Plus, Woodinville washinton I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sir Plus, Woodinville washinton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guerrilla Recon :: General Discussions :: General Deliberations-
Jump to: