Guerrilla Recon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guerrilla Recon

Guerrilla Recon Team Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OP: The Knoll

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

OP: The Knoll - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:31 am

So what should i show in?
Mulitcam?
ACU?
OD?
Woodland?
Jeans and shirt?
Back to top Go down
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:32 am

Jawz i thought you had multicam. And tell Hollywood to wear his ACU's!

C-Rob you need to wear a light color camo, or have you got your multicam yet? Razz
Back to top Go down
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:34 am

iescom you should show in multicam!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:54 am

i just have marpat and woodland still. haft to wait till i go back to work after school gets out to expand my arsenal of airsoft. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:43 am

MetalHead wrote:
Jawz i thought you had multicam. And tell Hollywood to wear his ACU's!

Don't have my Multicam yet and will therefore come in desert MARPAT Razz . Will let Hollywood know to come in ACU.

Jawz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:01 pm

Does anyone need a ride?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:00 am

yeah, LOL, but i am coming from the other direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:42 am

That's no good. Let me know if you can't work something out, and I'll try to swing by a grab ya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:56 am

i have him, he's like my neighbor. lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:08 pm

yeah, but after the event you are going to something else, arn't you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:59 am

depends on how much homework i get done the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:40 am

Rides are available if needed. Just hollar.
Back to top Go down
CONFLICT
Gunnery Sergeant
CONFLICT

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:52 pm

GREAT game! cheers
I got too many kills to count!
Next time the VC will think twice about fuggin with the Marines!
By the way, check out GR's new mascot!

OP: The Knoll - Page 3 DSCI0022
caught him after the game!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/conflictakasnoopy

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:21 pm

Except for you molested him inside of your jacket. No Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:52 pm

ha good game fellas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:20 am

it was kinda short. i like the 3-4 hour games. but it was a good fun day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:49 am

It was a good game, but I need to work I my skillz a bit. We should set up a training meet soon, and coordinate signals and movements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:32 am

did we have enough people show up for 3-4 hour game? it was fun, though i need to bring more ammo next time. hey jawz where did you get your goggles from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:43 am

Snake wrote:
did we have enough people show up for 3-4 hour game? it was fun, though i need to bring more ammo next time. hey jawz where did you get your goggles from?

I got them from "Bitter End" (special "Bug Eyes" edition for sight impaired airsofters like me *LOL*). I'll PM you his email address Wink.

Jawz

PS: Had to look for his link:
http://www.st6-airsoft.com/mesh_goggles.htm

Here are some reviews:
http://www.spokaneairsoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=50202#50202
http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=51847

Last edited by Jawz on Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added link to Bitter End's goggles)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:34 am

bitter ends goggles are awesome. point blank with dans 450 fps m4 and not a scratch.
Back to top Go down
Lord Chaox
Admin
Lord Chaox

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:38 am

C-Rob wrote:
it was kinda short. i like the 3-4 hour games. but it was a good fun day

Honestly we usually play longer, we just wanted to get some BBQ time in before it rained. Next time we will make it an all day thing, especially since the weather is going to start getting better. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://groundwars.spruz.com

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:32 pm

Hopefully i will be able to make it next time out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:29 am

Days of training is exactly what I would like to see this team do. I stated in another post that I have a 2nd infantry troop who went through Special Forces selection course training that is willing to school us if we can get dates and locations set up.
Back to top Go down
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:23 pm

Yes indeed. Thanks to Karma we have Guerrilla Island!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OP: The Knoll   OP: The Knoll - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OP: The Knoll
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guerrilla Recon :: Upcoming War Events :: Post War Events-
Jump to: