Guerrilla Recon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guerrilla Recon

Guerrilla Recon Team Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tacoma Tactical!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

Tacoma Tactical! Empty
PostSubject: Tacoma Tactical!   Tacoma Tactical! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Another great place for war! Twisted Evil

www.tacomatactical.com/

Our old buddies from Battlesim i believe!

330 FPS with .20 bb - THIS IS STRICT

No. 330 is the LIMIT not a goal. We suggest that you aim for 320-325 for your target FPS

$7.50/hr $15.00/3 hrs $30.00/all day

There is no age limit but if you are under 12 you need to have a parent present.

On average there are 10-20 people playing when we are open.

We sell airsoft guns, equipment and tactical gear.

We chrono all guns everytime you come to play

Do you allow airsoft grenades?

Yes. They need to be approved before game play by field admin

All of our rentals shoot between 310-330 FPS

What kind of bbs can I use?

In our rentals you will need to use a high quality bb. You are free to use any bb under .20 in your own weapons. You may NOT use bio bbs on the field

How much do you charge to swap a spring?

Labor is $25 for an hour and a spring costs $16. So the total would be $41 plus tax.

Last edited by MetalHead on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CONFLICT
Gunnery Sergeant
CONFLICT

Tacoma Tactical! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacoma Tactical!   Tacoma Tactical! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Damn that place looks SICK. I'd hope they're FPS limit is lower though, id hate to get shot up in a place like that by your gun brice LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/conflictakasnoopy
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

Tacoma Tactical! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacoma Tactical!   Tacoma Tactical! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:44 am

so according to the site they are open at 4pm tomarrow. You want to go? i'd like to see it! theres supposed to be a store front to..Say hi to hellmutt if hes there
Back to top Go down
CONFLICT
Gunnery Sergeant
CONFLICT

Tacoma Tactical! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacoma Tactical!   Tacoma Tactical! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Give me a ring and see if im busy, Im down to go if im not busy.
Back to top Go down
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

Tacoma Tactical! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacoma Tactical!   Tacoma Tactical! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:16 pm

im going aroung 4:30pm today so..ill txt you
Back to top Go down
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

Tacoma Tactical! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacoma Tactical!   Tacoma Tactical! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:54 am

I went with Brotherjosh to tacoma Conflict, ill have to take you later... its kinda the same thing store wise..they didnt have what i was looking for hahah. but they had quite a bit of guns. they have .20 bb's for like 13 bucks. and some parts and mags. nic nac's you'll have to see it.

Rental wise, they have plenty of guns for 10 bucks to 15 bucks. i didnt look at the facility but im sure its cool..we need to get the team over there for some gaming. well have to rent guns since we have no CQB guns lol. Or Buy some! But over all place looks awsome! im so glad its there! cant wait to play!

I wish L.C. was still this side the cascades so he could use this badass facility too!
Back to top Go down
CONFLICT
Gunnery Sergeant
CONFLICT

Tacoma Tactical! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacoma Tactical!   Tacoma Tactical! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:32 pm

MetalHead wrote:
I went with Brotherjosh to tacoma Conflict, ill have to take you later... its kinda the same thing store wise..they didnt have what i was looking for hahah. but they had quite a bit of guns. they have .20 bb's for like 13 bucks. and some parts and mags. nic nac's you'll have to see it.

Rental wise, they have plenty of guns for 10 bucks to 15 bucks. i didnt look at the facility but im sure its cool..we need to get the team over there for some gaming. well have to rent guns since we have no CQB guns lol. Or Buy some! But over all place looks awsome! im so glad its there! cant wait to play!

I wish L.C. was still this side the cascades so he could use this badass facility too!

Right on im down to go an rent a gun sometime. Looks and sonds amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tacoma Tactical! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacoma Tactical!   Tacoma Tactical! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tacoma Tactical!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guerrilla Recon :: General Discussions :: General Deliberations-
Jump to: