Guerrilla Recon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guerrilla Recon

Guerrilla Recon Team Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Expectations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Expectations   Expectations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:04 pm

General ideals of G.R...gear, guns etc.
Back to top Go down
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:07 pm

In the past we have all been wearing multicam as the core team loadout..unless specific events call for other bdu's...its good to have a few
Back to top Go down
TylorSF
Recruit

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:15 pm

So you'd like us to have multi cam and other camos as well?
Back to top Go down
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:23 pm

yes. i myself have multicam, O.D. jumpsuit, desert marpat, regular bdu's and some miss match stuff..i had more at one time but some wore out or i got rid of them. we attend alot of other games so its important to have a few
Back to top Go down
TylorSF
Recruit

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:10 pm

Nice I am trying to pick up a MARPAT desert Frog shirt, and trousers.
Back to top Go down
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:14 pm

right on man! i need to get some regular marpat myself, also looking to get into some tigerstripe for Nam games.
Back to top Go down
TylorSF
Recruit

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:25 pm

May I make a suggestion? I'd personally think it'd be cool to run DCU, Desert Marpat, woodland MARPAT, or BDU's. I see alot of people use multicam. It's a cool pattern and all, but I personally don't fancy it lol.
Back to top Go down
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:35 pm

I do think its funny that it has now become so popular..before we were a select few. its a possibility. we have two most of the time. multi/marpat or Bdu's/O.D so that way its easier..but for the time being G.R. is Multicam/ whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expectations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guerrilla Recon :: General Discussions :: General Deliberations-
Jump to: