Guerrilla Recon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guerrilla Recon

Guerrilla Recon Team Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to sport

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunny
Pvt. 1st Class

New to sport Empty
PostSubject: New to sport   New to sport I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:24 am

Hello all! im new to airsoft, looks like a lot of fun! Whats a good gun?
Back to top Go down
MetalHead
Admin
MetalHead

New to sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to sport   New to sport I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:02 am

Welcome, Well it kinda depends on what your looking for/want out of your gun. What kinda shooting do you like doing? For example, theres a sniper, a gunner, a support gunner, a marksmen etc...all depends at whats you want to do!
Back to top Go down
Gunny
Pvt. 1st Class

New to sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to sport   New to sport I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:43 am

I was thinking along the lines of sniper
Back to top Go down
CONFLICT
Gunnery Sergeant
CONFLICT

New to sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to sport   New to sport I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:30 am

I wouldnt look into getting a sniper rifle first, start off with an AEG. The reason why is because snipers are usually more experienced players, not because of skill or anything but because of distance restrictions and such. For example, when your playing with most people they have a 20-30 feet minimum engagement distance because sniper rifles generally have a higher FPS rate meaning it will hurt alot more and could break the skin if too close.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/conflictakasnoopy
Sponsored content

New to sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to sport   New to sport I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to sport
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guerrilla Recon :: Guests/Members :: New Members Introduce Yourself Here-
Jump to: